This app provides an offline version of Latin for beginners by Benjamin L. D'Ooge.
D Ooge designed this beginners grammar to prepare the student for reading Caesar. The grammar consists of seventy-nine lessons divided into three parts. The lessons are very well structured, gradually introducing new vocabulary and grammar. There is plenty of accumulative knowledge, meaning that you don t forget what you learnt in previous lessons. Things keep popping back to refresh your memory.
Basic features include:
Multiple choice QUIZ
- 30 multiple choice quizzes
- Quizzes and answers shuffle every time
- You got score only if you give correct answer at the first time
- There are 30 decks for you to select
- Flip a flashcard to see its meaning
- Learn and play - match a word with its meaning
Words of The day
- Learn 5 words daily with Words of The day feature
- Learn 5 random words with Random words feature
- Over 1531 Latin vocabulary
- Search for a word
- Bookmark a word
If you want to suggest a new feature or report a bug, please send feedback to us. Thank you!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Latin for Beginners is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Latin for Beginners (version 1.0) has a file size of 10.59 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.